DiscoverThePeaceCountry.com
Just north of mainstreet is the Blacksmithing Welding Museum. The Blacksmith Shop was built in 1916 and was operated by pioneer Nels Johnson until he was 84 years old. The province has designated it a Historical Site open to the public from May to September. Over 10,000 artifacts are displayed for public viewing. The Sexsmith and District Museum Society (780) 568-2357. Sexsmith Alberta.

The James Obniawka Park is located right next to the Blacksmith Shop: View photo DiscoverThePeaceCountry.com